Thank You SVS for Another Successful Gift Auction
From the bottom of our hearts, THANKS to EVERYONE
who helped make this year’s Gift Auction a SPECTACULAR
success! This was a yearlong process that
MANY people assisted in making a special event!!
We may be smaller in size, but still have large and giving hearts!!
God Bless our SVS Community!!
Some Highlights include:
- 480 Attendees
- 400+ Gift Baskets valued between $25.00 to over $500.00!
- These baskets included the following:
▪ 11 Class Baskets EACH worth over $350.00!
▪ Baskets funded by our SVS Family Carnival Night, Open Gym and Movie Nights, Lia Sophia/Initials Inc. Party nights, Dress Down Days and our Graduation Raffle.
▪ Baskets donated from our SVS Basketball Teams, SVS Cub Scouts and SVS Daisy Scouts.
▪ GENEROUS donations from our Athletics, Faculty, Sisters of the Resurrection, Staff and many SVS families.
- AMAZING Volunteers including:
o 12 Solicitation Volunteers crusading for our cause!
o 20 Volunteers that carried heavy loads for ‘Moving Day’!
o 43 Volunteers worked at the Gift Auction that night!
o 20 SVS 7th and 8th grade students who ‘ran’ the prizes!
o 88 Volunteers throughout the Year all helping to make
This year’s Gift Auction a success!
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN!
Sincerely, Elia Landino, Mary Orsino, Kelly Kneucker, Ellen McGirr and Our Extended List of Gift Auction Helpers!!!!
Let's Play Together - 2015
LET’S PLAY TOGETHER!
We invite all 2 and 3 year old children to come and have fun and play together in our friendly, child-centered atmosphere! This 5 week program is designed to familiarize your child with the pre-school and prepare them to transition to school in the fall.
Who: 2 & 3 Year Olds
(Child must have been 2 by Oct. 1, 2014)
When: Every Tuesday and Thursday
From April 21st – May 21st
Time: 1:00 – 2:30PM
Cost: $75.00 for the 5 Weeks
To register call 732-364-4130 or visit our website at stveronicaschool.com
We look forward to playing with you!
CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program - 2015
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program for
Families with Children Attending Catholic Schools
2015-16 School Year
Click here for the Online Application
Tuition assistance is awarded each year to families with children in our Catholic schools in grades K-12. Awards are made based on financial need.
How is the determination made?
In order to ensure a fair and impartial analysis, application is made through Private School Aid Service, Inc. (PSAS), our 3rd party provider.
Information contained in the application along with the supporting materials is used to determine financial need. The formula utilized has been especially designed for families with children attending Catholic school. This calculation is based on a moderate standard of living for the geographic area of the applicant, further ensuring a realistic result. This formula allows PSAS to determine the ability of a family to pay for private education. PSAS then initiates a comprehensive review and verification process ensuring the accuracy of the data.
Award Amount -Families who apply can receive up to one-half of the school's in-parish tuition rate.
Ways to apply (One application per family.)
1. HARD COPY (Fee-$30.00)
Click Here for an English Application
2. ONLINE APPLICATION (Fee –$27.00)
Click Here to Apply Online
· Available on January 15, 2015
· Complete the (P)rivate (S)chool (A)id (S)ervice online application and submit your tax documents to PSAS .
Questions for Spanish speaking applicants - 1-866-424-6443 Ask for Extension310.
· Applications postmarked by May 15, 2015 will be evaluated in Round 1. Typically, applications in the first round are submitted by existing school families or new families who register during Catholic Schools Week. Applications denied tuition assistance in Round 1 will be automatically reconsidered in Round 2. All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
· Applications postmarked by June 1, 2015 will be evaluated in Round 2. This is the final opportunity to apply for diocesan financial aid. Typically, applications in the second round are submitted by families who register late, regardless of whether they are new or existing families. All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
· In some cases, follow-up inquiries are made by PSAS. It is recommended that families submit the application as soon as possible.
· Applications received with all supporting documentation after June 1st will be considered only if additional funds become available.
· Families will be notified by letter whether or not an award is granted. When the letter is received the parent should contact the school.
· If an award is received – contact the school to work out adjusted tuition payments;
· If you are denied diocesan tuition assistance - contact your school and inquire if any funds are available directly from the school.
Terry Wintering, Account Representative;
Mary Sparks, Coordinator of School Finances
Phone: (609) 403-7168
Contact your school office